Now I think we could be sisters!!!
I also have been blessed as a mom to have a wonderful son!!! At 29 he finally realizes I do know a few things!!
Happy Mother's Day to everyone that is a Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend! You are special!
Look forward to hearing a few words of wisdom.....
As Mother's Day approaches, I thank God for my wonderful children, granchildren and now great-grandchildren. As I have watched all of you mature and grow into who you are today, I feel so blessed to see you, compassionate and loving, caring for others and yourselves so well.
ReplyDeleteI ask God to richly bless you!
love you always, Mom, Gran, Great-Grandmama
I am a wife, mother, grandmother, aunt, sister in law, daughter and feel totally blessed to have so many people in my life! Love you sissy!
ReplyDeleteThanks sissy....Don't forget you are also a sister. How can we play so many roles and be so happy!!!!
ReplyDelete